I realize that I've moved, and taken my leap of faith. The real question is, have I really done it? I look at where I am and how I'm doing things and can't help but wonder if I'm actually moving ahead or am I treading water. I haven't blogged for a while because i figured Goodbye would be the end of it all; come to find out that I still need this from time to time to reassure myself or even as extra motivation.
I've had a health scare, a living scare, a car scare, and now I'm having a dream scare. I mean by that is, I see so many people moving ahead. Living in nice houses and getting their masters and living these tremendous lives. All I can say is that I've lived in more than 4 states, not successfully mind you. I think these little movements like getting a new job or even that I successfully began writing my graphic novels are movements in the right direction. To be honest with myself I can do more. I should be in tourname
nts, I should have finished this book months ago, and I'm sure I should have found someone; a friend if not a gf by now.
I've turned 26 and am living a some what lack luster life. Motivation is lacking and so is my drive. I fear the laid back lifestyle that Florida brings is draining even to my ever burning desire to succeed. I am, for a lack of a better word, stagnant.
Is there any way for me to reference the song "Motivation" without implying the actual meaning of the song!
ReplyDeleteLOL @ the preceding comment =) & may the Lord motivate you in the right way =)
ReplyDelete